Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy!

Do I look like I'm ready for the water, or what?!

I spent my first night away from home with my Mamaw Black. It was my Daddy and Mommy's two year anniversary! Mommy missed me alot, but she did okay. They celebrated a wonderful 2 years with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.


I am pulling myself up on everything! My mom caught me this way when I was supposed to be sleeping.

We had a great party to celebrate Kate's 1st birthday! She got her own cupcake to eat all by herself. I can't wait until I am 1!

Happy Birthday Kate! We thank the Lord for you and your first year of life! We love you!

2 comments:

Kristie and Lance said...

I LOVE the first picture. He is too funny (and cute, of course)!!!!

the Leiter family said...

this is a hilarious photo of Cyrus! he is too cute.