Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dale Hollow trip!

The gang minus Grandpa and Grandma Toombs! We went to Dale Hollow and had a wonderful vacation together!
I had FUN in the SUN!
When we took off in the boat, I liked sticking my arms out like I was flying! I'm part bird, part fish, part human baby!
Isn't that water gorgeous?!?!
Just me and my Daddy
CHEESE!!!

I went to Dale Hollow Lake for 4 days and 3 nights with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Toombs, Uncle Justin and Tracy. We had a great time, beautiful weather, and enjoyed the time spent together. I LOVED swimming in the WARM water and Grandpa even let me drive the boat!

Here's the update on my stats: I went to the doctor for my 9 month check up. I now weigh 20 lbs. 12 oz. I am in the 90th percentile for my height and the 55th for weight. The doctor said I am tall and lean but that I have a rather big head! (I'm in the 95th percentile for head size! HA!) Mom says it's because of all the brain I have in there! I'm also working on tooth number 8! and for the record; I found my nose and I really like to pick it!
That's all for now.

No comments: