Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cole/Talley Family Vacation!

My family and I went to Crossville Tennessee. We were there for 7 days and I experienced many things! The beach, the pool, fishing, and even going on a pontoon.
The week was wonderful but started out rough because I was teething, however all the pain paid off as I now have 6 teeth!
We thank the Lord I am feeling better and that we had such a great vacation together! We are truly blessed to have one another!
Enjoy the pictures!
Daddy, Steve and I playing at the beach.






Me and Aunt Abbie!
We celebrated her 16th Birthday on July 1st!
Happy Birthday Aunt Abbie, I love you!
My cousin Kate also celebrated her birthday on June 29th! I'm sad I was not able to see her, but I can't wait to see you soon, Kate!
Happy 1st Birthday to you!!!!! Love you too!







My silly face!!!





Gramma and Grandpa Cole watched me while Mom, Dad, Uncle Kelly and Aunt Abbie went horseback riding! They loved it!
They also went white water rafting on the Ocoee River (Grandpa Cole and Steve joined for that trip)! They said it was AMAZING and are ready to go again!






This is my big cousin Julia. I had such a good time with her and cannot wait to play with her again! Julia wrote a book for me and I really enjoy when mom reads it to me! Thanks Julia!









Dad and me on the trail.






Playing with Uncle Kelly!








My first time in the "big boy" swimming pool!






I LOVED it!!!!!!










Steve and I playing in the sand.

No comments: