Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random photos to share...

Uncle Kelly sent gifts from LA! Thanks Uncle KK! We love and miss you!
Brotherly LOVE!!!
"I'm the BEST big brother, EVER!"
B.I.G. Blue eyes!!
I'm taking swimming lessons!
I had a rough first class but the second class was MUCH better! I am starting to enjoy learning to swim and am starting to really like my teacher, Ms. Heather!
This tree is in our backyard!
Autumn is so beautiful!
Nolan LOVES this doggy that Brett, Courtney and Berkley (Talley) got him when he was born! Mommy puts it in the corner of the crib and it lights up and plays 10 or 20 minutes of lullabys that Nolan LOVES to fall asleep to. When mom goes back in the room to check on him, EVERY TIME he has pulled the doggy so that it is right next to his ear.
(SOOO sweet!)

No comments: