Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

(Not sure why these pictures came out small!?)
We went to ZooBoo on Saturday at the Indianapolis Zoo!
I was a shark and Nolan was a Dragon!
A shark petting a shark!



We had a great day at the Zoo and very pleasant fall weather!
I was SO excited to go trick or treating on Sunday!

Grandpa and Grandma Cole came to trick or treat with us! :)
If you don't know...I'm a HUGE grandma's boy! :)
"TRICK OR TREAT!!!" I LOVED getting candy...most houses thought I was so cute they gave me HANDFULS! Daddy sure is enjoying it! :)
After getting lots of candy mommy, Nolan and I went to Marion for a visit. We stopped by to trick or treat at my Papaw and Mamaw Black's house! Papaw thought we looked awesome in our costumes!!!
We hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: