Sunday, February 28, 2010

Growing like a weed!

After church this afternoon we met Grandma and Grandpa Toombs for brunch! They just got back from a business trip to New Orleans and brought me these cool sunglasses and hat! Do I look COOL or what?!?!
(I'm sure Cyrus will despise this picture when he's older but I just couldn't resist sharing)
I have been going in my big boy potty all week long! I'm ready to wear my "Handy Manny Unna-weas!" (aka-Underwear!) I love going in my potty, dancing and highfiving mommy and daddy after my job is done, and getting M&M's as a special treat!

Berkley, Brett and Court came to visit for dinner and playing! We had so much fun and I LOVED playing with Berkley and sharing my toys with her!


Of course, I have been torturing Sunny!
I LOVE music and playing with my guitar! I have started making funny faces while I play guitar! What can I say? I was feeling the beat! :)

Daddy, Mommy and baby brother are doing great! Although mommy has still been having a lot of back pain, she is feeling great! My brother moves around ALL THE TIME and Daddy and I have enjoyed feeling him move in mommy's tummy. We are 6 months along and it's hard to believe in just a few short months our family will be growing from 3 to 4! Also, daddy and mommy have decided that Mommy will be staying at home with me and my little brother. March 25th is her last day of work and then she will become a full time, stay-at-home-mommy! We are all happy about the decision and mommy and I are thrilled to have some special time together before the new baby comes!
That's all the updates we have for now....We'll talk again soon!



No comments: