Sunday, February 14, 2010

Busy!

I LOVE my baby brother already!
There's a baby in my belly, too!

Mommy and her boys...minus daddy
Making SILLY faces!
Practicing for Roanoke! :)

We had a busy weekend! We went to Carsen's 2nd birthday party on Saturday! We cannot believe Mr. Carsen is 2 and are so happy we got to spend his birthday with him! Afterwards, Grandma and Grandpa Cole came to get me and I spent the night at their house while mommy and daddy enjoyed an evening out for dinner! I had a BLAST with grandma and grandpa and thank them for letting me stay...[Mom and Dad thank you, too! :) ]
Also, since my last post I have gone through a flu bug (with my first expierience of vomiting (In mommy and daddy's bed non the less!!! Sorry for the details!!!) It was HORRBILE and if you ask me about it I will tell you "I puked in mommy's bed!" At the same time I also had a bad sinus infection that I am still dealing with! Prayers of health would be greatly appreciated!
On a more positive note, we are still deciding on names for my baby brother. Mom and Dad have a few they like but I have decided I LOVE "CYRUS WARREN CHOCOLATE!" Although they are not too sure about it, I think it's rather neat! :) Mommy and brother are doing well!

Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Kristie and Lance said...

Love the pictures of you and Mommy, Cy!!!! It was so nice to see you Saturday. Hope to see you soon.

Sarah said...

You look great Megan! I love the pic of you and Cyrus with the "belly" It was this time last year we were getting the same pictures! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet that new little boy! I will pray for Cyrus to feel better and for the flu to stay away....watching them get sick is the worst feeling ever. :( can't wait to hear what you name that baby!