Sunday, October 25, 2009

October fun!

I love my "PUMPKIN" jammies!
All the kids, relaxing on the couch with mommy! (Sunny looks miserable! haha)

My Papaw and Grama Black took us to Bouncertown!
Papaw taught me how to drive!
I think we played every game in the house!
I had a wonderful afternoon!!! THANK YOU Papaw and Grama!
Thursday night Grandma and Grandpa Cole took me to ZOOBOO!
Here I am in the Hay Maze! I made it through in about 50 seconds...there was CANDY waiting on me at the end! HA!
Cheating at the touch and feel game! I touched a seashell, deer antlers, feathers, and a giraffe's neckbone!!!
The Meerkats were silly!
Mr. Walrus came right up to the window and was licking it and talking to us! These guys were HUGE!
The Polar Bear looks HUNGRY!
"HI PENGUINS!!!"
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Cole for a great time at ZOOBOO!
October is SO much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: