Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm 2!!!!!!

Well, it's official! I am 2 years old! (if you don't believe me, just ask! I'll tell you!!!)
We went to PF Changs to celebrate!
Daddy taught me how to play drums with our chopstix!

Happy Birthday, to ME!!!!

Well, here's a little update! I'm finally 2 years old! I am doing great at school, and am learning so much. I have been talking mom and dad's ears off and for the most part, I don't stop unless I'm eating or sleeping! I will repeat anything you say, remind you if you told me the night before that I can have a sucker tomorrow, and talk about things that happened a month ago! Mommy and Daddy cannot believe some of the HILARIOUS things that come out of my mouth.

Here are some examples:
If you ask me where something is, I will point to it and say "right there!"
There are some tractors that were parked on the side of the road as the construction workers shifts were over and I asked mom, "tractors are broken?"
Mom was getting me ready for school and I looked at her and said "Hug, Mommy" and as she leaned over to hug me, I gently patted her back! (this was soooo sweet!)
"I'll see you later, _______ ! (fill in the blank!) and this is so funny!
I even answer the phone when my mamaw Black calls me "Good Morning!!"
and the latest thing,
it's everyone's "BIRTHDAY PARTY!" (Daddy, Mommy, and Sunny all have October birthdays)

I have been done with my Paci for about 1 entire month now and it was a PIECE OF CAKE for me! The 'rents were SO PROUD and surprised at what a big boy I was to get rid of it!
I have been using the big boy potty alot, which makes mom and dad really happy! (You can usually catch them dancing and singing around the bathroom when I have a successful try!!)
Well, until next time!
See you later, gator!

1 comment:

Lauren and Zane said...

Tell your Mommy that you are doing a great job with the blog updates!!! Haapy 2nd birthday big boy!