Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I can wash my own hair!
Blocks with Gigi!

Look at this TALL tower Uncle Doug built for me to knock down!

I wore Gigi out...I had to put her down for a nap! :] Miss you Gigi and Pap...come home soon!

Mommy's shoes!
Daddy's shoes!
Gramma Cole and me!
Grandma Toombs and I at Carsen's 1st Birthday Party!

He really liked the icing on his cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARSEN!!
We love you!

Well, Daycare is going well...I love painting and playing outside! The past few days I have been taking 3 hour naps there which make mommy very proud! I'm so active at daycare when mommy or daddy picks me up we head home, have dinner, take my bath, and I'm in bed by 7:30! Mommy's new job is going GREAT and she is really enjoying it!

I went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Toombs' house last night for "Grandparents Night!" where some of their friends brought over their grandkids, and along with Kate and I, we had a BLAST! Mommy and Daddy got to have a date and had a delicious meal together without having to feed me or tend to my every wimper! It was GREAT!!!!!!!! Mommy didn't get any pictures but is waiting on some from Grandma! ;] Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Kristie and Lance said...

You are too cute, Cy! I am happy to hear that daycare is going well. I LOVE the idea of Grandparents night, very neat.