Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daycare!

You may or may not know that my mommy has decided to go back to work full time! After a year at home with me...and a promotion...she decided that she was ready to move on with her career. This means that I am starting DAYCARE 3 days a week! Today was my first day and I LOVED it! Mommy and daddy walked me to the classroom where the teachers and kids were waiting on me to arrive! I walked in and they welcomed me with lots of cheer! I had a stare off with a little girl in my classroom (I think she was curious who I was and what I was doing there!) after that, I was off to play with AWESOME toys! Mommy gave me one last hug and kiss and had to run out of the room. She made it out of the building with minimal tears but when she got in the car and to her office...that was a different story!! Mom is really blessed to have a wonderful support system at work where
everyone comforted her with kind words and hugs as she cried like a little baby! (HA!)
When mom and dad came to get me, I smiled at them but wasn't quite ready to leave! I had to show them what I did all day! I painted a gold and silver star which is the most beautiful star ever painted! Ms. Kelly told them that I was a great climber as I would climb to the top of our climbing toy and lose my balance, fall off and laugh histerically and climb back up again! She also told them I LOVED the fruit we had for lunch (big surprise there!) and took a GREAT nap!
I had a great day and am excited for tomorrow and what it will bring!
Is it time to go yet?!?


It was rough for mommy, but she will get used to it!

Me in my classroom. We are called the "Hunnybees!"

1 comment:

the Leiter family said...

It was hard taking Ava to Park Place the first day. She is there everyday now and loves it! I get to see her everyday at lunch and it is not the same as being with her all day. But it is nice being out there working. Hang in there!