Sunday, August 26, 2012

First day of school!

Well, it finally happened...the day that I thought would not come...Our big boy is officially in PRESCHOOL! We went to bed a little early Monday night and read a book (Thanks G-mom and G-dad) called The First Day of Preschool, talked about what school would be like, read a few extra devotionals and prayed alot about his first day of school.  I was a little worried Tuesday morning but Cy was in great spirits while eating breakfast, getting dressed and on the drive to school he sang, "I get to go to preeeeeschoooolll!"  We walked into the building and Cy said, "Bye!" and walked down the hallway to meet up with his teacher, Ms. Cora. I picked him up 3 1/2 hours later and his first words were, "Mom! I LOVE SCHOOL!!!"   It was WONDERFUL, and although my heart swelled up with pride, there were no tears to shed.  My boy was ready to go to school and we couldn't have chosen a better place for him! He will be attending school Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's!
We are thrilled to see what he will learn and experience this school year! 
 First day of Preschool Favorites: (4 years old)
Food: Pancakes
Sport: Baseball (in case you didn't know!)
Color: Pink (haha!)
Toy: Transformer costume
Movie: Power Rangers
Song: Our God


 Proud of his Cubs backpack!
 Proud Mom!
Proud Dad!

No comments: