Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Playing! I love to share my toys with Nolan!Auntie BT stopped by for a visit! "Hmmm...I wonder what Cy has in here...."
"Oh, those toys look fun..."
"If I could just reach a little further... "
"AHHH, TOO FAR!!!"
I got to be "Super Nolan" for a bit!
Look at those baby blues
Peek-a-boo, CY!
:) Playing together
Laundry is fun
NEW BIKE!!!!! I saved up my very own money and got this on Saturday! Mom and Dad were so proud of me!
Sunny and Sammy-Sammy came to stay with us for a week during Spring Break (Grandma and Grandpa Cole's dog)
Daddy and Nolan
Eat sweet potatoes, carrots, squash much?!(orange nose) :)
Future CUBBIES catcher?? :)


All is well in the Cole home. It's hard to believe Cy is 3 1/2 and even more hard to believe Nolan is 9 1/2 months old aready! Where does time go? Cy is getting ready to start T-ball and is BEYOND excited! He is also very happy that his daddy is going to be his coach! He is ready to get outside and play ball and ride his new bike. He is HILARIOUS and makes my wonder every single day, where he gets this unbelieveable knowledge!

Nolan is BIG, sweet, happy and CRAWLING. He is a great eater, only eating the baby food that I make and of course, nursing. He loves his big brother and a bit of a momma's boy!

We hope all is well with you! :)

No comments: