Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy FIRST Easter to our sweet baby boy!
Kinley and Nolan managed to find some eggs!

Nolan and Mommy!

(these first 3 pics were taken by Kristie! They were too cute, I had to steal them! :] )

I have teeth, can I have candy???!!!


Our Family after a great church service!

Uncle Chad, Aunt Jamie and cousins Kate and Kinley


The whole family!

After church we went over to the Toombs' house for a great lunch with our other awesome family...Cy really enjoyed his Easter candy!

"LOOK, MOM!!!"

Uncle Justin and his favorite nephews

Carsen and Cy waiting so patiently to dig in to the bunny cake!

Wrestling match with TJ!!! Wearing off the candy energy!

G-dad and Nolan

After dinner we went over to mom and dad Cole's house for some wonderful dessert.

I don't remember what was so exciting, but it must have been GOOD!!! (Thought this pic was TOO cute not to share!) Also, there was an Easter egg hunt which led to FUN Easter baskets...after Cy knew there was a basket of toys involved he could have cared less about the eggs! haha...

THANK YOU, Grandma and Grandpa for my AWESOME car! I would have slept with this if mom and dad would let me!

We had a great Easter with our wonderful family and are so thankful for Christ and the sacrifice he made for US! We hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments: