Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Birthday Party!


I was constantly talking about my birthday party and waking up in the morning and from naps and saying "TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!" So mommy made a Party Countdown calendar to help me understand a little better!

Each day I got to tear off a smiley that told me how many days left until my party!


I looked forward to pulling a smiley off every day and then we would dance in excitement that my party was one day closer!



IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For my 3rd Birthday party, we went to Stoneycreek Farms and Pumpkin Patch!
The weather was BEAUTIFUL, wonderful family surrounded us, and we had an AWESOME time together!
Mommy and Auntie BT (Brittany) made my cupcakes!
I enjoyed all of the cupcakes I got to eat...must have been 4 or so! (ha!)
Zac and Nolan had a great time at my party!
I enjoy singing "Happy Birthday" and really enjoyed everyone singing it to ME!!!
Kate and I eating our cupcakes!
Aunt Tammy got me a REALLY cool digital camera! (it really works!)
Carsen getting a better view!
Kate and Colin helped me open all of my presents!
Wonder what this is!?!?!?!
After lunch, cupcakes, and presents we took a short walk over to the pumpkin patch...we wanted to take the hayride over, but the line was L O N G! (It's literally a 3 minute walk or less, so it wasn't bad at all!) On the way over, we stopped and visited with this turkey! He was yelling "GOBBLE GOBBLE! GOBBLE GOBBLE!"
I thought the turkey was HILARIOUS!
Family photo
Mamaw, Mommy, Nolan and Auntie BT
I found a perfect pumpkin for Nolan!
Nolan and Mamaw in the pumpkin patch
LOVE my baby brother!
Mr. Scarecrow was driving one of the tractors! (He was so cute!)
By the end of the day, I was WORN out, hungry and covered in dirt!
I'd say the party was a HUGE success! Praise the Lord for a glorious day with our family!
What a wonderful celebration we had!!

Just had to add this:
GO COLTS!

No comments: