Thursday, September 9, 2010

Roanoke, VA 2010

We headed to Roanoke, VA for the annual tournament and it was a GREAT weekend! We left early Friday morning and got there around 4:00. Nolan and I did AMAZING in the car and we had a nice weekend of softball, fellowship, family time, and raised $20,000 for Paraguay!! Sunday was the last day of the tournament and we played ball from 8:00 am and got back to our hotel after 1:00 am Monday morning! It was a LOOOONG day! Needless to say, we ALL slept in until 9:15 before heading back home!
Praise God for an AWESOME weekend! Oh yea, and my Grandpa and Daddy's team (Westlake Red) WON their bracket of 20 teams! AND my daddy hit a HOMERUN!!!!!!!
The boys!

Uncle Justin, Kate and I at the service, Saturday night!

Kate and Baby Noly! She is such a good cousin! We love you, Kate! (and Miss. Kinley, too!)
Brett and I have so much fun together! :)
What an AMAZING family we have! We are truly blessed!

Two peas in a pod!

I didn't want to take anymore pictures...I wanted to run around with Kate!

Having a blast!

Grandpa, Pap and daddy!

I've got my eye black on! Now I'm ready to play!
Taking a lunch break!
(notice the rolls on Nolan's thighs! :) What a chunk!)

No comments: