Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cole/Talley Family Vacation 2010

Our family traveled to Branson, Missouri for our family vacation this summer!
Here comes trouble!!!

"Swimming" in the big bath tub!

A trip to the mall


Aunt Abbie, Daddy, Mommy and Grandpa getting ready to go on the zip line!
They LOVED it! :)


We also rented a boat...I found a scooter at the Marina and had to take a picture on it just for my Papaw Black! :)

BIG fish at the marina~

I loved feeding the fish and turtle!

Daddy and I tubing in the rain!

Nolan, getting ready to head to the pool!


Nolan is staring to smile and coo!
We love talking to him!

I'm quite the little fish!

I had a great time swimming around with my floaties!

I loved playing with Jules!

Nolan liked napping at the pool!

Grandpa took us to the hatchery!


Daddy and I at the dam


For our last night in Branson, half of the crew went to ride Go Karts!

Daddy and I are ready to roll!

Family pic.

We had a great time in Branson and are so thankful for our wonderful family!


No comments: