Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring has Sprung!


Daddy and I playing in the backyard!

I got to attend the grand opening of Village Scooters, which is a scooter shop my Papaw opened! I had a BLAST and rode around on my little motorcycle allllllll day!

"Papaw has whiskers!"


After a LONG night/morning with Kate, Grandma and Grandpa Cole! They took both of us for the evening and in the morning we went to the zoo! I was exhausted and fell asleep about 4 minutes after we got in the car! :) THANK YOU to Grandma and Grandpa for a GREAT time!

"HERE I AM!!!!"





You may or may not know that I have a HUGE obsession with sharks! I even got to pet them!












I really wanted to get closer to the monkeys!




I Love my cousin Kate! We have TOO much fun when we are together!







Playing with Daddy's baseball gear!




No comments: