Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!

We celebrated our first of 7 Christmas' last Sunday with my mom's side of the family! We have such a large family, we rent out a resturant, hire a DJ, and spend the afternoon eating, dancing, and spending time together! Santa even stopped by to bring gifts for all of the good boys and girls!
I got a gift! That must mean I have been a very good boy! :)

Santa say's "HO HO HO!!!"
Love my Mamaw Black!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristie, Lance and Carsen came over for dinner last week! We love spending time with them and Carsen and I always have a great time together!


And a few Saturdays ago we met Grandma and Grandpa Toombs, Aunt Jamie and Kate downtown for breakfast at LaPeep!
We have our own language!
We just love spending time with one another!



We have had a very busy couple of weeks here in December. We celebrated my AMAZING Grandma Cole's Birthday on December 12th! I love you Grandma and am SOOOO thankful for you!
We also celebrate today (December 17th) the birthday of my other AMAZING Grandma, Toombs' birthday! I hope today was as wonderful as you are! :) Love you very much!
I hope to be doing more posts over the next few weeks as the holiday season progresses!
Stay tuned!!!!!

No comments: