Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer, gone so soon?!?

I just wanted to write an update since the summer is almost over and fall is near!
This summer has been wonderful and I have had a lot of things happening! First of all, school is great. I have learned a LOT and on Monday I will transfer to the 2 year old room! A little bug has been going around school and I have been out a couple of times this month! Once with a fever and once with a pretty bad ear infection. I'm taking medication now and am feeling much better. I'm happy that I haven't had anything too serious and that I'm building my immune system to be a fighter when those winter germs come along!
My vocabulary is growing and mom and dad cannot believe the things I am talking about! I love to talk about "Indy" our friend's Travis and Alyssa's dog and "Hadyey"(Hadley) my cousin's Brett and Courtney's dog. I miss my cousin Kate alot and talk about her everyday when I see her picture in our living room! ("Teke" as I like to call her) and I ask mommy about "Teke's bicycle" which I'm sure she has been riding alot this summer. I also love to listen to the Coldplay concert we have recorded on tivo and clap, dance, and shout "YEAAA COLDPLAY!" as each song ends. Mommy and Daddy are slowly introducing the idea to me about being a BIG BROTHER and each time I am asked if I want a baby brother or a baby sister I say "Baby sissy!" except for one time when I replied that I would like to have a "baby mamaw!" Mom wasn't too sure about that!
(and no, I'm not a big brother yet!) :]
This summer I love anything that has to do with being outside! Bike riding with mom and dad, blowing bubbles, helping mom water her "flowies" (flowers), running through the sprinkler, eating "popsicles!" and "fruit snacks!" I am also a very polite boy as I love to say and sign: "Please", "more please", "thank you" and "welcome!" (You're welcome)
I am still loving Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and enjoy the "hot dog" dance as a part of my morning routine!
That's it for now...I'm sure mom will be posting some pictures soon...Until then!

1 comment:

Lauren and Zane said...

Good job blogging!! Did you know that there is a website that will print your blog into a book? That would be an awesome thing for Cy to see later on. I would love to see Cy before he gets too big!!! Maybe one day Zane and I will venture to Indy. Take care! Lauren