Monday, June 8, 2009

OBX~ North Carolina

HI! We just got back from a WONDERFUL vacation in Duck, North Carolina! The Outer Banks has been one of my favorite vacations yet! Enjoy our family pictures...
My first time at the beach!


What a gorgeous sunset!

A couple of the pictures wouldn't turn, so my apologies if you get a stiff neck! haha









Gi Gi and Pap with their great grandkids...minus Jules-(wish you were here!)



I loved throwing the sand!



"HI Turtle!"
I had a great time at the aquarium!



Well, we made it home and had a great vacation! I did AMAZING on the drive there and back! I slept a lot, watched movies, giggled, sang songs, and entertained everyone! I am so thankful for a wonderful week with our wonderful family!

1 comment:

Lauren and Zane said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. Cyrus is so darn cute!