Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Cubs, GO!!!

I got to spend Saturday with my Grandpa and Grandma Toombs! Mommy and Daddy went to a CUBS game!
It was one of the BEST games they have seen at Wrigley Field as the Cubs took home the victory over the Cardinals!

Mommy and Daddy really missed me, but had a great time spending some time away. I had a great time with my Toomb's grandparents! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking such good care of me while mom and dad were away!

Mommy was working late tonight and daddy and I made her dinner! I am such a good cook, daddy isn't too bad either!
You may or may not know that my Great Grandpa Black was injured in a table saw accident last Thursday. He underwent surgery early Friday morning, and thank goodness came out alright! We thought his middle and index fingers and his thumb were going to be lost however the surgeon was fantastic and was able to save all but his middle finger! (He lost the middle finger and will only get partial use of the index back-the thumb will be there for looks, but he will not be able to use it!)
We are thankful for all of the prayers for him as he is doing well at home recovering! We are glad he was blessed to have all ten fingers for 84 years of his life...and something tells me he will be just FINE for the next 84 years with eight!
We love you Papaw.

1 comment:

Kristie and Lance said...

Cy, can you please come to our house and make us dinner?!!!! :)