Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An afternoon with Kate!


Grandma and Grandpa Cole, Aunt Abbie, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Warsaw for the day to visit with Aunt Jamie, Uncle Chad, and Kate. We had a great afternoon!

Tea Time?
Kate and I were SOOO happy to see each other!
But I was even more happy to play with her vacuum sweeper! (haha)
We went to Grace College where Uncle Chad is the athletic director and got to watch a basketball game! Kate visits the campus alot, so here she is filling me in on campus life!
I loved watching the guys (and the cheerleaders!)
Thank you Lord, for a wonderful day of fun, fellowship, and family! We hope to see you again soon, Kate (and Jamie and Chad! :])


1 comment:

Kristie and Lance said...

Oh my gosh! They are both so darn adorable....I just want to squeeze them. :)