Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

Daddy, Mommy and I went to Lonestar Steakhouse to celebrate Uncle Justin's 22nd Birthday! We met up with Grandpa and Grandma Toombs and Aunt Patty! We had a great time and had lots of delicious food! I am so glad we were able to celebrate together!
Happy Birthday Uncle Justin! We love you!

TOUCHDOWN COLTS!!!

Our family supporting
our beloved Colts!

I am getting SOOOOOOO big! I'm talking a little now and jabbering a LOT!!!
My very first word was actually "Doug!" because I wanted my Uncle Doug to hold me; mom says that one doesn't count because she didn't hear it! I also say "shoes", "brush", "yes", "juice", "dad", "mom", "papaw", and can shake my head yes and no! I really like shaking my head no! I am also a very skilled climber! You name it, I can climb on it!
My Daddy got a new job at Cork Medical and we are so blessed! He is doing very well and is loving his new job! We are so thankful for the Lord and his blessings!
Well, I'm currently being really whiny, so mom says I must go take a nap!
Until next time!

No comments: