Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday with The Toombs and family and then on Saturday we had another thanksgiving with The Cole's and family. I LOVED all of the food and ate very well (a couple of times at each gaterhing!) When is the next Thanksgiving?!?!
HURRY UP! I'm Hungry!
Bring on the Turkey!
Please Mom, no pictures while I'm eating!

After eating turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cheesy potatoes, green beans, and a dinner roll this was the PERFECT bib!
I LOVED all of the yummy food and ate very good!
Carsen, me and Kate, playing after dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Toombs'! It was so much fun to have everyone together!


Okay...so everyone heard about Cyrus putting my cell phone in the toilet last week...well, not only do we have a 14 month old child but also a 3 year old Cat. We were gone for most of the week during Thanksgiving and Sunny gets pretty mad at us when we leave him. This is what we came home to on Saturday night......



That's Cy's SOCK in the TOILET!!! Sunny drinks out of the toilet and this sock was NOT here when we left the house, I checked to make sure he could get a drink while we were gone! HA! What are we going to do with these boys?!?!

Gigi and Pap (Great Grandpa and Grandma Cole) gave me an early Christmas gift. It's a Praise Baby DVD of Christmas music. We put it in when we got home and I would not take my eyes off of the screen! Thank you Gigi and Pap!
We hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: