Sunday, November 2, 2008

Celebrity Sunday!

Daddy, Mommy and I went downtown to meet Gramma and Grandpa Cole, Aunt Abbie and Alex for lunch and to celebrate my mommy's birthday which was October 28th. On our way into the resturant we ran into the one and only MR. JOHN MADDEN! He was very nice and let us get a picture with him! Here's dad and I with the big man himself!

Me and Aunt Abs
I got my Halloween basket from Gramma and Grandpa! I got to eat my first piece of candy! A delicious cherry sucker! I LOVED IT!
Yum Yum! Thank you Gramma and Grandpa for a delicious lunch and candy!
After lunch we decided to walk around Circle Centre Mall for a little while. We were standing outside of Journey's when we saw Roy Hibbert of the Indiana Pacers! Two celebrities in one day, can you believe it?!?!

No comments: