Friday, September 5, 2008

Roanoke, Virginia

We have a ground squirrel that likes to torture Sunny by climbing on the kitchen window sill. We were looking out for him!
My Daddy's up to bat! I'm his #1 fan!
I loved walking down the fence!
Family Portrait
I'm a Gramma's boy ALL THE WAY!
Pap, Grandpa, Daddy and I with our Westlake jersey's on! I can't wait until I'm old enough to play!
Oops! That's not my hat!
I had such a good time playing with Kate at the games! We both showed our Westlake pride and wore the shirts Gramma Cole made!
Mommy's HANDSOME men!
I really am a monkey!
Grandpa Toombs fed me a peach! Even though we were BOTH a mess when I was finished, I LOVED it!
This is Kate and I at the Church service on Saturday evening.

We thank the Lord for wonderful weather, minimal injuries, good sportsmanship, and for the funds donated to Paraguay- their Church of God, School, and Radiostation.
Until next time......




No comments: