Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Been a While!

It's been another long while since my last post. I've been very busy these last few weeks. Here's what I've been up to:
CRAWLING....or Army crawling if you will, and I am ALL OVER the place! "dad" and "mom" are a big part of my vocabulary now, although mom is sparce, "DAD" is almost constant.


Mom & Dad keep finding me this way when I am supposed to be sleeping! Ooooops!








I chase Sunny around ALL DAY and laugh at him when he punches me in the head-as you can see in this action shot! (Don't worry, he is clawless on all 4 paws and will not bite me!)





Dad is teaching me how to be a baller.










Playing with my Giraffe and Brightlings house.







I LOVE bathtime!






1 comment:

Kristie and Lance said...

Oh my gosh, he is too cute! We can not wait to see him again. They grow too darn quick. :)

Love, The Ertel's