Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's my 6th month Birthday today!



This is our cat Sunny! I love petting him, but he doesn't like it too much! I like to pull his hair and tail too...











I like to sit up in my swing!
















My Grandma Cole and me!

















Mommy, Sunny and me on a lazy Sunday afternoon! There's nothing like a nap after Church!















Time sure does fly! I'm 6 months old! I'm rolling over, sitting up all alone, and it's official...I have a TOOTH! It decided to pop out on Friday morning. I did pretty well through the whole thing. I would like to thank the makers of Orajel (so would my mommy and daddy!) for getting me through the pain! Bring on the pizza!

1 comment:

Kristie and Lance said...

I can not believe how quickly time has flown. Cyrus is adorable! Can not wait to see him again.
Love, Kristie, Lance and Carsen